From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+bspro=comcast....@lists.window-eyes.com] On
Behalf Of Josh K via Talk
Sent: Monday, March 16, 2015 6:09 PM
To: talk@lists.window-eyes.com
Subject: music services with window eyes

hi

spotify works quite well with window eyes now. Now it has a web interface. I
haven't figured out how to share music and make playlists.
Nor can I tell what song is currently playing. I also don't know how to go
and buy the song directly. But I can using window eyes 9.1 search for and
play individual tracks and albums. I can move through tracks and fast
forward and rewind and turn up and down the volume as well. Spotify works
better with window eyes 9.1 than it does with NVDA. window eyes yes, NVDA
no. But in spotify the review cursor mouse pointer and move by clip do not
seem to work. I do not know why this is.

--
follow me on twitter @joshknnd1982

List archives can be found at