From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+ofbgmail=mi.rr....@lists.window-eyes.com] On
Behalf Of Chris Skarstad via Talk
Sent: Wednesday, March 18, 2015 8:40 PM
To: Darrell Bowles; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: introducing AT prime software with window eyes

It's a helper application that allows people to have access to controls
that wouldn't otherwise be accessible.  Even if it's a non-standard
control, if there's any help text or a tooltip, AT prime can grab it and
make the control more meaningful to the user.  Also, if the help text
isn't something     meaningful, it's possible to create text labels for
controls so that they're more meaningful for folks.  It's cloud-based,
so even if you're on a computer that isn't yours, you can still have
access to all your settings and everything, no matter where you are in
the world. I'm still not sure how it handles web pages, such as
non-standard flash controls and other things like that, but I'm certain
that we'll know more soon.  I'm going to reserve judging it until i've
actually had a play with it, to see what it can do.  from the demo I
heard though, it's pretty darn impressive.

List archives can be found at