Hi, go to Control Panel, type in  program into the search box, tab until  you
find UnInstall a program.press enter on this item. Go  down to the office
program.then do a repair on the installation of office!! see how that goes for
you? Thank you.

Warm Regards, Brendon Donohue

On 20 Mar 2015, at 8:04 am, Dan Rathburn via Talk <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>