no; but maybe if you use a mobile install on a flash drive? if so you could load w e with 8.4 from the flash drive. you would need a w e 8.4 installation disk to do this and arrow to advanced and to mobile installation.;;

-----Original Message----- From: Chris via Talk
Sent: Thursday, March 19, 2015 2:50 AM
To: talk@lists.window-eyes.com
Subject: Can one have both 9.Window eyes 1 and 8.4 available on the samecomputer?

I find that Window eyes 8.4 works better with one particular site I visit regularly. I am wondering if there is a way I can have 8.4 on my computer specifically for use with that site while keeping 9.1 for everything else? Perhaps a mobile version of 8.4 would work for this?

Thanks,

Chris

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/netbat%40comcast.net. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com