To: "Window Eyes" <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 19, 2015 8:23 PM
Subject: should I remove it

Hi,

Has anyone tried the free programme, "Should I remove it" with WE 9.1?

It seems the utility informs the user the purpose of a programme on the system and whether it can be safely removed. It also makes the task of removal very easy.

Apparently there has been a lot of users like Kim Commando singing its praises but wondering if it is speech friendly.

Thanks
Neville.

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/clgilland07%40gmail.com. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com