Hi,

I just purchased Quicken 2015 Deluxe and am trying it out with WE 9.1.  In
the Check Register, when I tab from field to field, WE reports the existence
of edit fields and reads the contents of some of the fields in existing
transactions, but not all of them.  I can memorize the order of the fields
if necessary, but I'm wondering if thewre is a way to get WE to read the
field labels as I tab through them?  Anyone  using Quicken who may have
other suggestions for maximum access?  Thanks.

Les