Hello everyone,
My local council is planning on migrating to Window-Eyes for schools, and I will be training them in how to use it. However, I have a question. They will be using the Microsoft Office offer, and because that does not come with eloquence or any other speech synthesizer except ESpeak, they will need to buy Eloquence separately. If the schools are using Window-Eyes on multiple computers, will they get a serial number for each computer, and if so, do they have to buy eloquence for each computer that Window-Eyes is on, or is it possible for academic institutions to get one serial number for all their computers that have office under this offer?

--

Regards,

Samuel Wilkins