Guys,

Recently, on our web site, we have implemented the ability for users to not
only communicate with one another via a social media like platform, but we've
also implemented the ability for you, the user, to submit podcast recording
material to us to include in our soon-to-be podcast.

The point is, firstly, no!  This isn't a plug for the web site.  All that I'm
doing is trying to determine anyone who might be interested in contributing
some podcast material for our web site to help us out.  Being this list is
mainly about Window-Eyes, I'd like to get some content put together about it in
combination with other applications.  It doesn't *have!* to be Window-Eyes
related, although that certainly is one topic that I'd like to definitely cover
in the long run.  No, I am absolutely not! trying to compete with the training
webinars found on the AI Squared web site.  I still consider that site to be a
vital resource.  I'm only stating that the option is now open on our web site
as well in addition to that.

If you'd like to help out, then go ahead and record the podcast episode, and
upload it by going to:

http://www.clgproductions.net

Then, once there, click on the link that says, "Submit a podcast."

>From this page, just follow the instructions, upload the file, and I'll then
>be in touch with you shortly.

Thanks for your consideration.

Chris.