Sent: Monday, March 23, 2015 7:34 PM
To: u...@lists.window-eyes.com ; talk@lists.window-eyes.com
Subject: social-eyes refuses to activate.

hello,
am having a problem with social-eyes, on my win7 ultimate 64bit machine, I installed it and the authorization file, but when I start social-eyes, all I get is a message asking me to activate social-eyes. when I say yes to that, it just says activation failed. I have tried reinstalling the authorization, but with no luck.

Simon

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/scott110169%40yahoo.com. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com