Hi, this is because the old synthesiser, does not support pitch change!! There
is nothing you can do about this! Thank you.

Warm Regards, Brendon Donohue

On 29 Mar 2015, at 8:10 am, Don H via Talk <talk@lists.window-eyes.com> wrote:

I have both Vocalizer and Vocalizer expressive syns here and find that your app
does raise the pitch on the Vocalizer Expressive voices but not the Vocalizer
voices.  It also works well on the Decaccess32 for Window Eyes voices but it
already has a pitch change for caps without the Cap Enhanced app.