In Excel, when you move the mouse over a border between row headings or
column headings, the cursor changes shape. If you double click at this
point, the row or column will auto size to fit the content of cells. Now
that I can no longer see this, I was wondering how do perform this action
using WE. If you open the column size dialog or row height dialog, auto fit
does not seem to be an option.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Rick Blair

Snow is a four letter word, and there is still too much of it on the ground
here in New England!