From: Talk
[mailto:talk-bounces+richard.applegate=gmail....@lists.window-eyes.com] On
Behalf Of Rick Thomas via Talk
Sent: Friday, April 03, 2015 5:36 AM
To: 'Window-Eyes Discussion List'
Subject: Accessible Stock Broker Sites

Hi: I use e*trade but the transfer money wont work with a screen reader as
far as I can tell and it is a problem.
I can trade well enough all be it with some fudging around.
First, I thought Financial Institutions sites were suppose to be accessible.
Second, does anyone use a brokerage allot, used many of its trading and
money management features, with WindowEyes and found it very accessible?
I am getting tired of slogging through the e*trade maze but it is a big
hassle to transfer to another brokerage if there is a way to transfer funds
online in e*trade if you know of one.
Rick USA