i hope I haven't missed anything which makes this suggestion redundant,
but The Qube works again.  You'll probably have to do a complete
uninstall of any previous version, and you may get some glitch over
administrator privileges as I did.  But now it works, and you can get it
from:
http://theqube.oire.org
What I like about the Qube is the global hotkeys, so you can do whatever
you want from wherever you are on the computer.
HTH

--
Reg
<regw...@btinternet.com>