From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+ofbgmail=mi.rr....@lists.window-eyes.com] On
Behalf Of Brice Mijares via Talk
Sent: Friday, April 3, 2015 2:46 PM
To: talk window eyes
Subject: win 8.1

in windows 8.1 does the shift control w key read the screen? I can't get it
to work anywhere on the Lenovo laptop. Also, when in all apps, control
numpad 5 won't read the app I'm on, nor reading letter by letter. I find the

mouse point about useless on my system. Also, getting out of wineyes control

panel has been a problem. I'm starting to wonder if something went wrong in
the installation of windows 9.

List archives can be found at