Well, hello again friendly and patient listers. My latest issue is as follows

I downloaded and installed the Adobe reader for Windows 8.1 in order to read some Webinar work sheets, but the following is all I got when opening the file.

"Accessing Windows 8 with Window-Eyes
Learning Objectives
Review Questions"

I tried pressing enter on each apparent topic, even the space bar, even used F6, but no go. I think I have all of the accessibility options running, but maybe not. There has to be a reason for this misbehavior, but I just can't figure it out.

I finally resorted to converting the file to text, and could read the file well enough, but I sure wish I could view the file through the reader. Any ideas?

Oh well, I'm sure you will be hearing from me again soon. All goes with trying to whip both me and the new'puter into shape.

Thanks much,

Larry