Hello again Chris

 Thanks.  This morning Control alt W is working again as it should.

 Earlier on today I wrote regarding the Outlook Enhance Addinn that's not
working.  My laptop is now locked in my office and I viewed your reply on my
message on my iPhone.  I uninstalled the Outlook Enhance

  App completely and reinstalled it again.  Still my E-Mails open in MS
word.  I pressed alt plus F and then T for the options menu.  I then pressed
the letter A until I reached the "Addinns" section folled by alt G.  I
pressed the down arrow until I reached the "Outlook Enhance Addinn" and
press space bar to check it followed by pressing the OK button.  The problem
I encountered is that the Outlook Enhance Addinn remains unchecked.