Yeah, it's happening to me too. It seems to happen to me when I'm using Mozilla products. Specifically, Firefox and Thunderbird. It's like Window-eyes'll clip words, right? I audibly mentioned the whole lines not reading correctly thing to the Ai Squared staff when I called in the other day when I had another, completely unrelated question about Window-eyes. Also, just so y'all know, I was told by Ai Squared personnel that it is not possible to repair an installation of Window-eyes if for whatever reason you should want or need to do so. You've just got to uninstall and then re-install the whole kit and caboodle. The reasons I asked about just repairing my current Wineyes installation were many. Have any of you heard the descending tones when logging in to systems with multiple users set up? I was hearing that, and to me that seems strange and like it shouldn't be happening because it could be indicative of Wineyes (or one of its related processes) slowing down the overall Windows start up procedure and who wants that? Also, the whole lines not reading correctly thing. Oh and lastly, sometimes in Firefox whenever the Adobe Flash player tries to do certain things on web pages all I can get Wineyes to say without manually executing restorative procedures is, "C2Cx16. C2CX16". Wow! That is not helpful at all, in any way whatsoever! Also in Mozilla products (Firefox and Thunderbird) the mouse reading keys still do not work for me. The Ai Squared technical support staff representative that I spoke with thought the mouse keys not reading in Mozilla products had been addressed some time ago. Thoughts?

Disclaimer: Be advised; It is possible that this communication is being
monitored by the National Security Agency or GCHQ. I
neither condone, or support, any such policy by any Government authority that
does not comply appropriately as stipulated by
the fourth Amendment of the constitution of the United States of America.

Respectfully submitted,

Brandon Dean Miller