From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+cgrabowski=aisquared....@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of Dave via Talk
Sent: Wednesday, April 08, 2015 1:14 AM
To: Vaughan Dodd; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: RE: browsing the web issues

Hello,

I am using the latest edition of Firefox, Win XP and Window Eyes 8.4.

Both Ebay.com and Youtube.com will allow me to scroll down the Web
Page for a few lines, and then it seems like the page refreshes
itself, Starting me over at the very Top of the Web Page.

I can Page Down, and it will attempt to Refresh, but if I keep
hammering the Page Down key, I get lots of verbale garbage, but can
eventually get close  to the line I wish, but more often than not,
after pressing the Down Arrow key two three times, the Screen
refreshes and once again I am back at the top of the Web page.

I can use NVDA, and I wil, but I would rather use Window eyes.

Does anyone have a solution?

Thanks,

Dave