Hi:
When I go into the GW Micro knowledge base and type the number 2054 I
get a diffrent result when I am using Google Chrome than when I am
using Firefox.
When I am in Google Chrome, I get the message that there is no such
article, but when I am in Firefox, the article about Window-eyes For
Office running in Demo mode appears.

Another example is that when I go into the Knowledge base while using
Firefox, I type the word Office, and I get a list of articles relating
to Office, but when I am using Google Chrome, and I type the word
Office in the search box, i get the message "not found".
Is this a bug in Chrome, or am I missing something?
Kevin Huber