Whenever I'm in the address book, it just shows me a search area, not a list of contacts. I imported from a csv file.

On 4/9/2015 7:55 AM, Heidi wrote:
I don't know about a tutorial, but if you asked a specific question perhaps I
could assist?

best regards,
Heidi
hihei...@gmail.com
On Apr 9, 2015, at 9:51 AM, Dave Bahr via Talk <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
wrote:

Ok, I did a look and couldn't really find anything, hence why I asked on this
list. Nothing talking about it in the we manual. surely navigating the address
book can't be that hard? using outlook 2010 btw.

On 4/8/2015 9:32 PM, Charles Short wrote:
I'm sure if you go to the AI Squared website, they're some tutorials there.
Thanks,
Charlie Short

-----Original Message-----
From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+clshort=verizon....@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of Dave Bahr via Talk
Sent: Wednesday, April 08, 2015 11:17 PM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: outlook address book

Hi. I'm thinking of migrating my email, calendar, and contacts to Outlook.
With the new Window-Eyes being much faster to interact with office
applications, I'd like to give it a try. However, I have no idea how to work
with the address book. Does somebody have a tutorial for how to navigate it?

Thanks, Dave

---

List archives can be found at

---