Skip all that mess and go to the site given below. It worked for me.

https://ninite.com/

On 4/11/2015 5:09 AM, Gary Petraccaro via Talk wrote:
I've been trying to download Adobe Reader and having all kinds of hell with
combo boxes.  I constantly have to tab back and forth just to find out what
down arrow has just selected in the categories of operating system and version.
 The language works with e for english.  Then I eventually download an
installer of some sort and get no reaction from WE as to whether it's working
or not.  I need to read this database manual not keep trying to download
software.  Advice welcomed.
Thanks.