yes, it seems to work fairly well.
There is some things i can not figure out though, like how to deal with replying to notification.
And chat/messages r somewhat of a problem too.
In fact i was just sensing msgs to two different people on there, and i hope i sent the correct person the correct message. It seems to work no matter what screen reader i have used, window eyes, system access or nvda.
I hope this helps.

Scott