I sincerely apologize for posting this rather off topic message to the list, but if someone has any experience with this issue - not relating to WE particularly, please answer off list. Since acquiring my new computer, and installing WE, as well as fighting with Thunderbird etc., I haven't ventured to look for a more appropriate list where I know this question would be, I'm sure a bit more welcome, but here goes.

Has anybody experienced this annoyance? It's really more than an annoyance, but I can't spell the word that would apply at the moment.

For some reason, removable drive listings keep proliferating in my "This PC" listing of drives. None of them seem to be filling in when I put another USB drive into the USB slots, but another is added instead with the exception of the g: drive. As a matter of fact, when I placed a drive into the slot this morning, another drive option was added.

I thought that maybe these drive designations would be filled in when a USB dribe was inserted, but no go.

I cannot find a way of removing these phantom listings anywhere, much less stopping this from happening. Any ideas?

I promise all of you that I will look into joining any list for this kind of question that any of you could recommend as soon as possible, but this is really quite worrisome.

And don't worry, I have a couple more topical issues concerning perplexities with WE For Office (which is what I am using) to present to before the list. I also promise to give all of you a break as soon as at all possible. But I sure hope you will please indulge me on this one.

Thanks much,

Larry