Rod,

I don't know the specifics of how changes to the junk folder rules get updated
on our computers but I think it is part of the security updates to Microsoft
office.  Since I have not used Outlook very long, others may have more
specifics.

If you are not using POP3 and SMTP, then junk folder rules on your server are
also affecting how
mail gets into the junk folders on your computer since the folders are
synchronized.  You won't even know when those rules change.

>From my work on other lists, I am aware that there are a lot of headers that
>can help prevent a message from getting flagged as spam.  Particularly in the
MailMan software,
there are options that can help lists such as this one avoid going into spam,
but it seems more of an art than a science as to what works.  It is possible
that
changes in the headers associated with this list could trigger your junk
filter.  There is even a tendency now for certain IP addresses of specific
email
systems to cause mail to be moved to the junk folder.  I recently found that
one of the IP Addresses of my email provider, VISI.COM, was flagged as a
source of spam by Earthlink and all related addresses such as MindSpring.  This
block had nothing to do with me or even VISI.COM as a whole, but just
one of the addresses that passed mail from me.  Anyway, it is all a bit
frustrating at times.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson