No need to get snippy. We had something that worked and they messed it up as usual.

Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul,
Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.
-----Original Message----- From: brendoncdono...@icloud.com
Sent: Monday, April 13, 2015 3:15 AM
To: Bryan Peterson
Cc: Christopher-Mark Gilland ; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: Winamp

Well they didn't! And we need to move on.

Warm Regards, Brendon Donohue

Especially since whenI tried a demo of WE9 to chec out the supposed improvements to ITunes I didn't see any. I wish they'd left us the option to restore the older, actually accessible layout with Control+S.

-----Original Message----- From: Christopher-Mark Gilland via Talk