As I move from Windowz XP to Windows 7 and up, I will have to say good-bye to
Outlook Express.
Which email clients have the AI Squared/GWMicro "blessing" for use with Windows
7 and up, and WE 9.1?

I've been seeing lots of posts on this list regarding problems with WLM and TB.
 At work, we use Outlook, which I find more complex than I need.  Becky! is not
out of reach, financially, but, i don't hear much about it on this list.

Becky! for email.

I've been seeing lots of posts to the list with regards to problems with WLM
and TB, and I know that Outollk can be more complicated than what I need.  Any
Becky! users on this list?