I have them both..  Tom often pronounces words with the letter r in them
where it does not exist.  I even remember it saying 'the word wry' for
the word 'wrong'.  This may have been fixed in newer version, my version
is several years old, purchased from Nextup.com.  Tom is very expressive,
Eloquence voice Reed is much less expressive, but once you get use to
listening to the monotone type voice it is very easy to understand.  I
found the Reed voice to be difficult to listen to using headphones for
an extended period of time.  Tom is easier to listen to with headphones..

--
 <dhof...@att.net>