Yes. If you mix mp3 files on a cartridge or thumb drive, they must be put in a folder that you mmust create called "mp3+podcasts". That's mp3, the plus sign, and the word podcasts all in one word. But if you are just putting them on a cartridge or drive by themselves, they can just go on the root of the drive or cartridge. Caution, though: the NLS player won't play mp4 files, so they must be converted to mp3, or you must get the same thing in an mp3 file. Pam.

-----Original Message----- From: tt8 via Talk
Sent: Friday, April 17, 2015 1:37 PM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Can MP3 files be played on the nls digital talking-book machine

I think I read a post about playing mp3 files on nls?
any help

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/geodom%40optonline.net. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com