From: Talk
[mailto:talk-bounces+rod_hutton=hotmail....@lists.window-eyes.com] On Behalf
Of Larry Higgins via Talk
Sent: Saturday, April 18, 2015 7:02 PM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Is it possible for a WE user to effectively access the Microsoft
Communities site?

What I am really asking here is if anyone has had any
luck posting to the MS Communities site?

I have a conversation that I would like to join specifically concerning
getting my Epson 1660 scanner to work with Windows 8.1, but WE isn't
giving me any satisfactory info as to whether I am able to do so. I see
so many menu items on the page, and when I press enter on them, nothing
seems to happen. Maybe there is a secret to using these menu items that
I'm not aware of? I don't see any obvious edit boxes to use either.

If I seem to be going all over the map with this post, I'm just trying
to post a reply for clarification on a matter, but just can't figure out
how to do so using Window-Eyes.

Could someone please help?

Thanks,

Larry