Hello! No! Not as far as I'm aware.someone correct me if I'm wrong?

Warm Regards, Brendon Donohue

On 20 Apr 2015, at 7:48 am, Rod Hutton via Talk <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
wrote:

Hi,

I wonder if there's a setting in the properties of the port which allows USB
2.0 protocols to be used when detecting these devices; just a thought.
I don't have one; otherwise, I'd look myself. smile

Hth,

Rod

-----Original Message-----
From: Talk
[mailto:talk-bounces+rod_hutton=hotmail....@lists.window-eyes.com] On Behalf
Of net bat via Talk
Sent: Sunday, April 19, 2015 4:19 PM
To: Kenneth Son; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: Attention usb adapters and drivers

what you say is not entirely true.
i have u s b 3 and 2 on my computer. so far i have had no problems, except
for flash drives.
half my older flash drives must not be fast enough. they will show a blank
drive , may only shold folders but no files, or they may say they need to be

formatted. i can put these same flash drives in the u s b 2 ports and all
the folders and files will show  and load fine.