Hi,
I'm using a Windows 7 64-bit laptop with ie 11 and latest Firefox.  I have
all updates.  Since We 9.1, I continually get the reminder chime when I go
into my inbox and just want to read email.  I mean, I don't mind a reminder
once but I get them consistently even when I'm overdue.  They pop up and the
chime goes off and I'd just like to be able to control when I'm nagged about
something.  Where do I go to take charge of this???
Thank you!  I'll remind you same time tomorrow if I hear nothing!

Jo Taliaferro