Good morning everyone,

In one of those tips of the day that you receive when you boot up your computer
when window eyes loads up,  it mentions something about screen rotating.  My
question is, How would a blind person know if the screen has rotated?  Also,
when I use the F8 key  too select something  that I need to correct, it won't
work.  What can I do to fix these problems?  Sorry for asking a lot of
questions, But I’m new to wind eyes and need help.    I’m also noticing, that
when I try to do a control shift for the read to end keystroke,  that doesn’t
work here either.