Hi, if you have used the 2010 ribbon!! It is almost identical. The same
keystrokes you have used war work.thank you.

Warm Regards, Brendon Donohue

On 25 Apr 2015, at 8:25 pm, Neville via Talk <talk@lists.window-eyes.com> wrote:

Hi,
Using W7 HP 32, latest WE

I am contemplating upgrading from Office 2003 to Office 2013 Home and Business
but know nothing about how to navigate the ribbon. Hopefully there is a
tutorial or knowledge base article somewhere which will help me understand how
to interactwith the ribbon prior to shelling out for Office.

Searching the GW Micro site didn't turn up anything on dealing with the 2013
ribbon so could someone please point me in the right direction? More than
likely there is info available but I couldn't locate it.

Is the method of using the Office 2010 ribbon similar to the 2013 version?

Thanks
Neville.