Hi, in my view! Outlook.

Warm Regards, Brendon Donohue

On 26 Apr 2015, at 3:10 am, Larry Higgins via Talk <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
wrote:

Hello again listers!

OK, I, up to now, was never concerned with the use of another email client, was
frankly happy with Eudora for something like 14 years, but now have been
dragged kicking and screaming into using Thunderbird. It is not going too bad
so far, but still have lots to learn.

As some of you will remember, I have been having trouble subbing to Yahoo lists
with Comcast, so had to sign up with Gmail hoping for better luck. Now I find
out that Gmail apparently doesn't like Thunderbird, it is time to experiment
with at least one other email client.

Thought I'd never have to ask, but how does one go about getting WLM, or
Outlook. I think I saw Outlook on my system when looking through the apps menu,
but what about WLM? Also, which is easier to use with WE, or may be even more
important, which is easier to adapt too, and has the most essential features.

I know, much of that is subjective, but please give it your best shot <smile>.

Anyway, if anyone would like to reply off list, that would certainly be OK.

Thanks much,

Larry