Hello again,

Does anybody else experience this particularly annoying problem? Periodically I have an issue where when I go to read a daisy book from Bookshare on my system, using the XML file, at times, and more often than I would like, the hot keys for place markers just wont work. Yesterday I had the problem, and it corrected itself only when I rebooted. OK, you might say, there's your answer, but really, who wants to have to reboot when these commands should work with a level of consistency.

I notice a similar problem when using Winamp. Most of the time, I have to change my focus back and forth and my scripts will finally work. I mean, that usually does it in that instance without something as drastic as a reboot, thank God.

Anyway, any input on this issue will be much appreciated. And who knows, maybe I'll leave you guys alone for a while <smile>.

Thanks,

Larry