Sorry, but I couldn't delete the subjectline. Why don't you put the address to send messags to the list in the messages? Anyway; I have a different problem. I managed to run malwarebytes, and I managed to find the place where it has the log, and it also says quarentine. But when I went to look at the log, it just says numbers, like "1 1, 2 2 3 3 " etc. How do I read the log? I accidentally downloaded something that makes my tab key not work when in websites, and that interrupts me with commercials for stuff. I want to get rid of that, but I can't find what it's called. Pam.

-----Original Message----- From: Chris Grabowski via Talk
Sent: Monday, April 27, 2015 3:32 AM
To: albertcut...@verizon.net ; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: RE: Backspace keys and the function key isn't working

Hi,
After pressing f8 to start selection, Window-eyes should say, selection start. You then navigate without using the shift key to where you want to end selection.
Press f8 again.  A dialog box comes up...Press enter on the copy button.
Note:
This method only works when in Browse mode and using Window-eyes 9 or above.
Chris

Window-Eyes Product Support
Ai Squared
725 Airport North Office Park