From: Talk
[mailto:talk-bounces+jgrimsby=roadrunner....@lists.window-eyes.com] On
Behalf Of Barbara Sheinbein via Talk
Sent: Wednesday, May 06, 2015 5:46 AM
To: 'Jesse'; 'Window-Eyes Discussion List'
Subject: RE: Trouble with MLB.com

I am not aware of a way to use the rewind or fast forward in an archive
game.  I have complained a few times without a change.  Maybe more such
feedback will c help.  Smile.  I had noticed the archive problem last week
as well and called on it to MLB.  So I am glad there was at least one other
fan who had done this as well.

Barbara
Go Cards!