Group
 My system win7 home premium 64 bit ms office 2003 IE 11 and we 9.1

After up grading to we 9.1 and I E 11 I am finding the following problem. On the net when I arrow through a table we only reads part of the text in the cell and must arrow a second or third time to get all the text in the cell. I don't have this problem on my old xp I E 8 machine. What needs to be changed in verbosity to get the same results?
  Thanks

Jim