Hi:
OK, I read Nick's message again and I now understand the problem, and
I have a solution which always worked for me when I used WLM.

Try the following:
1. go to the top of the message by pressing control-home.
2. Press control-shift-a to turn Browse Mode off.
Press the tab key to tab to a link.
3. Press control-shift-a to turn Browse Mode on again
Now the links in the message should show up as links and you can click on them.

Kevin Huber

On 5/8/15, Raj <rt...@rogers.com> wrote:
> No kevin, not working. it says unselect when f8 is pressed a second time!

>>> work.  The URL was contained in an email I was reading in WLM.