Hi Dave,

I'm also using Outlook 2010 and WE 9 under 32 bit Windows 7.  I haven't seen
any other reports of this, so my first guess is that it's something specific
to your pc.

I'd look to anything which may have an outlook add-in as part of it
(anti-virus software for instance, or software which adds extra
functionality to Outlook such as the twitter interface).

Next, I'd disable all your WE apps to see if it's an app causing it.  I
start by disabling all apps because you sometimes just can't guess what's
doing it.

Also, have you been keeping the Outlook app up to date from AI Squared?
Steve is great about having problems reported and then fixing this app right
away, so I'd be sure to have the latest.

Finally, it's a stretch, but if you're using braille, trying turning it off
and use speech for a test.  If you're not using Eloquence, try it for a
test.

Let us know if you come up with anything.

Chip