Hi brice

W-E does work with itunes. I have a friend (jaws user) who helped me over the phone and she said there are posts that even sighted users are having problems without screen readers. I don't think itunes is very user friendly any more.

Here are some things I've learned:

F6, ALT-F6, ALT-TAB AND TAB are your best friends. Use them to navigate to Tree View then the down arrows will work to get to playlists, music, etc.

When I open itunes I select music by Alt-v and then making sure it is checked. this is a drop-down. This helps me when I'm trying to add stuff to my phone - I'm not good at explaining this, but it gives me a reference point.

If you open iTunes with your phone plugged in, it takes a while for it to sync (if it is set to sync automatically like mine is). I keep hitting F6 to check the status or I ALT-F (file) and arrow down to devices to see if they are enabled or disabled. If they are disabled it means (to me) that the phone is still syncing. Once the phone is synced then the battle between iTunes and my phone begins.

When your phone is plugged in I believe you can arrow down to summary or data. You can tab within it to select your phone.

I find I do a lot of surfing with F6 and tab to find what I want and there is a lot of trial and error. My info may not be perfect, but hopefully it gives you a little more to go on.
hth
brenda