Maybe the microsoft Disability Desk:

(800) 936-5900

-----Original Message----- From: Robert Ringwald via Talk
Sent: Tuesday, May 12, 2015 4:08 PM
To: Talk
Subject: Strange Thing Happening With WLM

I had a crash a couple weeks ago.

Had to redo all programs.

Now, WLM will not take my multiple address lists. II t always did before.

It will take the single addresses from my address book OK. But will not save my multiple address lists into the To:, CC: or BCC: boxes.

Any ideas?

Since this is probably not a Window Eyes problem, is there a better List to ask on?

Bob Ringwald Solo, Duo, Trio, Quartet
Fulton Street Jazz Band
916/ 806-9551
www.ringwald.com
Amateur (ham) Radio K6YBV

We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we
created them. -- Albert Einstein, B3/14/1879 - D4/18/1955

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/nicksarames%40msn.com. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com