<Big Sigh> If I am using Win Eyes 9.1, I get very mixed results, mostly bad.

I still have an old system running Win XP and win eyes 8.4. Every time I log into Youtube on this machine, I always am told my Browser is old and soon it will no longer be supported. I go ahead and go about my way, doing searches, and doing the research I do.

If you are only able to use 9.1, about all I can say is move around on Youtube slowly, and even then, you might have Speech disappear, or the system lock up.

I have used 9.1 successfully on Youtube, but not very often.
I also have problems locating the Search Results after doing a Search on Youtube.

With 9.1, I get what seems like everything, but the results.

I do not know if this is true, but someone told me that Youtube and other Web Sites have a variety of Home Screens they display, depending upon the Browser the Customer is using.

The Machine I use with 9.1 has I.E. 11, and my old XP system has I.E. 8.

I hear there are a lot of Ads on Youtube, and these Ads cause problems for Win Eyes.

I do not know if Youtube has a Subscription Membership, where the Ads disappear if you are a Subscriber, for a monthly fee. I have been tempted to see if there is such a Membership, because I use Youtube a lot.

If you happen to discover any Tricks that can be used, be sure to share them here, as others will benefit.