I think you nailed it when you said you slowed down.

Denver Dale

-----Original Message-----
From: Talk
[mailto:talk-bounces+blinkydale=comcast....@lists.window-eyes.com] On Behalf
Of Dave via Talk
Sent: Sunday, May 17, 2015 8:01 PM
To: talk@lists.window-eyes.com
Subject: Go figure!

OK, I have complained about how 9.1 doesn't work on Youtube. Just
posted a message about it in fact.

So, what did I do?  After posting my last post, about Youtube, I
decided to take an I.E 11 trip to Youtube.  Spent over 90 minutes
looking up stuff, listening to it, looking up other stuff, and then
listening to that.

9.1 never crashed once.  It did get a bit goofy a time or two, but it
seemed to fix itself.    I was able to run searches, then select from
those searches, something I could not do before.

I am doing nothing different than I ever have done, other than not
rush my way around a web site I know fairly well.

So, just to be fair, I too now can say, I have used Youtube without
any mishaps.  What was different, I have no idea.

Tomorrow will be another day, but won't borrow trouble before it gets here.

Go Figure!

Dave

List archives can be found at