From: Talk
[mailto:talk-bounces+rod_hutton=hotmail....@lists.window-eyes.com] On Behalf
Of Dave via Talk
Sent: Monday, May 18, 2015 9:20 PM
To: net bat; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: Determining which folder a specific file is located in

Hi,

Could you be a bit more  discriptive in how you do your Searches for
a file in Win 7?

I press CTRL and the ESC keys, and I get the Search pane.  I type
something into it, and if I want to start a program, this works well
enough.  But if I am looking for a non-executable file, I have no
success.  Tabbing around gives me nothing.    Arrowing around gives
me nothing.    I even know the file is on the system, and what folder
it would be found, but I can not find it by using the Search in Win 7.

List archives can be found at