From: Talk
[mailto:talk-bounces+richard.petty=earthlink....@lists.window-eyes.com] On
Behalf Of Matthew Chao via Talk
Sent: Wednesday, May 27, 2015 3:52 PM
To: talk@lists.window-eyes.com
Subject: Highlighting and Deleting in Office 2013

Hi, Folks.  I seem to be having a problem with Office 2013 (I
think).  In older versions of Office, I could hilight the word I
wanted to use, hit Delete, and it would be gone.  Not
anymore.  Instead, it gives me options referring to clearing the
clipboard.  Can I change this?  It's very annoying.  Thanks in
advance.--Matthew Chao.

List archives can be found at