Hello Jeremy:

The top three things I would like to see in Window-Eyes are:
1.  An OCR feature, where you could scan and recognize unknown graphical
images.  Sometimes, there are items on the screen which are labeled with
images.  At least one other screen reader has this kind of a capability.
Sometimes, you need to be able to find and click on these things.
2.  Something that will allow someone using Window-Eyes to work with
TeamViewer  and other remote support type programs, so that a Window-Eyes
user can remotely help someone.  This would help people who are blind to be
able to work providing technical support.
3.  For Window-Eyes to work with applications like GoToMeeting and Webex.
These are applications being used more and more in business, but to my
knowledge, no screen reader works with them.  Both sides of these kinds of
apps need to be accessible, whetherr you are setting up a meeting or
participating in a meeting.

Thanks,

Ray Campbell
ray153...@gmail.com