i would like the ability to use the normal windows commands to highlight ,copy and paste text into documents the way it use to.
i'm sorry. this is alot easer to do then the f8 methid.
but do suggest the options to use both. this would make both sides happy.

-----Original Message----- From: Keith Hinton via Talk
Sent: Thursday, May 28, 2015 4:45 PM
To: Barbara ; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: Seeking Your Input

I do not want the f8 feature going away even though some users clearly
do in bbrowse mode. I prefer this.

On 5/28/15, Barbara via Talk <talk@lists.window-eyes.com> wrote:
My 3 choices in no specific order are:

Be able to read CAPTCHA Verification

More stability with Office and internet explorer.  I have had more issues
since version 9 of WE than I have in more than 20 years

Most far fetched is a way for window-eyes to work with off the shelf
products without a tech type creating special apps or set files etc.

Barbara