this problem applys to most programs that use graphics. when you have the program running and have to reload w e the message status will not speak until you reload the program.
wlm does this too.;

-----Original Message----- From: M and L Dorn via Talk
Sent: Thursday, May 28, 2015 10:45 PM
To: AI Squared List Post>
Subject: Re: Seeking Your Input

Support for Eudora 7.1.0.9 that tons of people are still using.  The
graphics that say read unread and so on don't speak unless you shut
down WE, start Eudora, and THEN start WE again.  Using Control-Alt-W
for a restart of WE doesn't do it.

Thanks!
Marilyn
P.S.  I already sent this to Jeremy, but I thought the list should
see that there's yet another Eudora fan.