From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+michael.micallef=gov...@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of Chris Grabowski via Talk
Sent: Friday, 29 May 2015 11:58
To: Nick Sarames; Window-Eyes Discussion List; Dave
Subject: RE: F-8

Hi,
We need step by step examples of web pages, text you are trying to select etc.
Because the code used in the f8 method will be pretty much the same code when
shift selection is brought back, in a specific situation if f8 fails, shift
selection will most likely fail.

So please send step by step examples.
Here is an example.
1.  Using internet explorer 11 I went to www.blah.com 2.  I arrowed through the
page until I reached the B of blah.
3.  I pressed f8.
4.  I arrowed through the word character by character to the right.
5.  I pressed f8 again.  I selected copy.
6.  I went into word and pasted.
7.  The word blah that I tried to copy to the clipboard didn't make it.  I got
a  different word or different string copied.
Hope this helps,
Chris

Window-Eyes Product Support
Ai Squared